The ideal design based on this scenario resulted in two equally sized 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath dwellings, with the possibility of developing the basement in the future (if and when Zoning will permit legal basement suites in semi-detached dwellings).
The preliminary design approved by the client consists of the following spaces:
- – Entry with coat closet;
- – Living area with an electric fireplace, mounted on a feature wall;
- – Dining area;
- – Built-in desk area;
- – Kitchen, including island with eating bar at counter height;
- – Powder room;
- – Laundry.
- – Main bath;
- – Master suite, with Walk-in closet, and en-suite bath with shower;
- – Second Bedroom;
- – Third Bedroom;
- – Linen closet.
- – Furnace room;
- – Complete rough-ins for a 1-Bedroom suite (bedroom, open concept living area with kitchen, in-suite laundry, full bath).